Admission procedure to industrial training institute in Govt. Sector
The admission notice for admission to the Industrial Training Institutes is published in leading newspapers in the month of June every year and publicity regarding admission is also made through All India Radio.The last date for receipt of application and dates/dates of selection are notified in the admission notice.
- The prospectus and application forms for admission can be obtained from the Industrial Training Institutes Bilaspur,Chamba, Jubbal, Mandi, Nahan, Nalagarh, Nadaun, Nehranpukhar, Nurpur, Paunta Sahib, Rampur, Reckong Peo, Shimla,Solan,Shamshi,Shahpur,Una, Jogindernagar, Paplog, agsaid, Rajgarh, Bharmour, Berthin and Bhoranj, Panchrukhi, Udaipur, Karsog, Amb, Dharamsala and District Employment Officer Lahul & Spiti Distt. At Keylong either on cash payment or by post on remitting the amount through money order.
- The application forms are required to be submitted to the Principal of the I.T.I.situated in the district to which he/she belongs, with in the stipulated dates as given in the admission notice published in the newspapers etc.
- Women candidates seeking admission to I.T.I. for Women Bilaspur, Chamba, Chopal, Deegal, Dharamsala, Hamirpur, Kasauli, Mandi, Nahan, Nalagarh, Palampur, Reckong Peo, Shimla, Una Kullu and Jawali can apply to respective women I.T.I. of their choice in respect of district to which they belong.
- Admission to I.T.I. for Physically Handicapped at Sundernagar is made on the state level and physically handicapped candidates residing in any district of the State can apply to the Principal of this Institute for admission. For any queries contact to Principal, ITI for Physically Handicapped Sundernagar contact No. 01907-266753.
- Selection of candidates is made purely on merit basis on the date/dates notified in the admission notice at each I.T.I. by the selection committee.
- In case of any difficulty the candidates may contact Principal, of the concerned Institutes and in case of non satisfaction they can also get the necessary guidance from the office of the Director, Technical Education, Vocational and Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh, Sundernagar.
Reservation for Trainees
Reservation of the Different Categories for admission given below
|Other Backward Classes||18%|