Accounts and Audit
- The Society shall maintain proper accounts and other relevant records and prepare annual statements of accounts for each of the financial year ending 31st March in such form as may be prescribed by the auditors appointed by the Society.
- The audited accounts of the Society shall be placed before General Body within six months from the date of closing of financial year for approval and the reports shall be filed with the Registrar within three months from the date of conducting the General Body of the Society.
- Books of accounts of the Society shall be kept at the Registered Office of the Society and shall be open to inspection of any member free of charge during the business hours.
- The accounts of the Society shall be audited annually by auditors and any expenditure incurred in connection with the audit of accounts of the Society shall be payable by the Society.
- The audited Statements of Accounts together with the Audit Report shall be placed before the Governing Council for consideration and approval and thereafter the same shall be put up before the General Body for approval.
- The Central Government shall have the right to demand production of books, accounts, connected vouchers and other document of the Society relating to any accounting year.
- Every member of the Society on an application made and payment of prescribed fees shall be entitled to receive a copy of the bye-laws, balance sheet and receipts and expenditure account.
- A draft of Annual report and the yearly accounts of the Society shall be prepared by the Secretary for consideration and approval of the Governing Council and shall thereafter be placed before the General Body at its Annual General Meeting for consideration and adoption;
- Copies thereof as finally approved by the Society shall be supplied to the members of the Society.
- The Books and Registers of the Society shall be kept ready for inspection by Registrar at all reasonable hours.